Monday, October 18, 2010
Live A Life Worthy Of The Calling You Have Received
- Watching Herb transform into a soft, cuddly, helpful, soothing, wise daddy. Not sure what to do about this or that? Herb is googling it (one time I picked up his computer and there were no less than 5 baby sites open). Last night, Herb took baby duty (the whole two times - this kid sleeps amazingly), and let me sleep in till 8. I will be sad when he goes back to work, but this has been a great bonding time for he and Levi, and he and I.
- Seeing our parents fall in love and become grandparents (some again, some for the first time).
- Discovering that Levi loves Target (okay, slightly selfish of me).
- Our professional photo session with Nik Cole Photography (pictures coming soon, or find me on facebook).
- Rocking Levi to sleep at 4 am while he scratches every little bump on my upper arm, the way Wendi did when we were kids.
- Celebrating God's answer to hundreds of prayers Sunday morning during church.
Labels: open adoption