Live A Life Worthy Of The Calling You Have Received
Today, I want to be the best mommy I can be. This is my ministry; wife & mommy, to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. (Ephesians 4:1b)
The past week has been filled with visitors, congratulations, lots of bottles, cuddles, and a few tears (happy ones and baby ones).
Highlights of the week:- Watching Herb transform into a soft, cuddly, helpful, soothing, wise daddy. Not sure what to do about this or that? Herb is googling it (one time I picked up his computer and there were no less than 5 baby sites open). Last night, Herb took baby duty (the whole two times - this kid sleeps amazingly), and let me sleep in till 8. I will be sad when he goes back to work, but this has been a great bonding time for he and Levi, and he and I.
- Seeing our parents fall in love and become grandparents (some again, some for the first time).
- Discovering that Levi loves Target (okay, slightly selfish of me).
- Our professional photo session with Nik Cole Photography (pictures coming soon, or find me on facebook).
- Rocking Levi to sleep at 4 am while he scratches every little bump on my upper arm, the way Wendi did when we were kids.
- Celebrating God's answer to hundreds of prayers Sunday morning during church.
gorgeous family photo!!!!ReplyDelete
You don't know me, but somehow I ran across your blog a few months ago and have been reading every since. I'm so happy for all three of you! You are going to love being parents - God IS good!ReplyDelete