I've seen these flying around, and just got nominated by my friend Amber from high school.
As a recipient of the Beautiful Blogger Award, one must:
- Add a link and a note of thanks to the person giving the award
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love
- Share 7 things about yourself
Here are my VII things:
1. I pride myself with remembering dates and weird numbers. I have a thing about 12 (6, 24, etc).
2. I am learning to give up control. The hard way!
3. Through the hard learning, I am realizing the absolutely amazing support I have in my life through Herb, family, friends, church, and yes, even facebook.
4. I love making our house a home. From grocery shopping to painting. I long to make this place Herb's oasis.
5. I looooooove TV. Love it. I know, I'm a loser.
6. I haaaaaaate sporting events. You all know that already, this is jsut a reminder. I've been getting too many inviations lately, so I thought I should refresh your memory.
7. I like when our cat cuddles with us, but I love that she's not a cuddly cat. That means when she does she really loves us.
Now I am supposed to share this award with 15 other bloggers. I am picking people whose blog I read the minute it is posted, and those who I know read mine on a regular enough basis to see this award! In no particular order...
1. Walking the Valley
2. Scrappin' with Suzy
3. A Sibiling for Kali
5. Heart Cries
7. Bringing Up Baby
8. Stoltzfus Family
9. Baloney Bug
10. Farming Momma
11. Miseducation of Nik Cole
12. Walking in the Way
Okay, I only did 12! (Ah, see, it's that 12 thing again).